Potency Testing: HPLC
- The chemical compounds found in cannabis that activate the cannabinoid receptors in our bodies. Potency is the fundamental analysis for all of your Cannabis testing and CBD testing needs.
- The volatile fragrance molecules found in all botanicals that give each plant its unique aroma and therapeutic values. Provide a detailed breakdown for all of your cannabis testing CofA's.
Residual Solvents: GCMS
- (19 Residual Solvents) By GCMS-HS: Chloroform, Propane, Acetone, Acetonitrile, n-Heptane, n-Hexane, n-Butane, n-Pentane, 2- Propanol, Tetrahydrofuran, Toluene, Ethanol, Isopentane, Carbon Tetrachloride, Isobutane, Benzene, Xylenes (3) M-xylene, P-xylene and o-xylene.
Microbial Analysis: QPCR
- Rapid Yeast & Mold Plate Count (reported CFU/gram)
- Coliform/E.coli Bacteria Plate Count (reported CFU/gram)
- Aerobic Bacteria Plate Count (reported CFU/gram)
- Enterobacteria Plate Count (reported CFU/gram)
Metal Testing: ICP
Standard Metal Testing: Pb, As, Cd, Hg
Pesticides and Growth Regulators: LC Triple Quad Mass Spectrometer
Option 1: 17 Pesticides including Abamectin, Spinosad (A, D), Etoxazole, Imidacloprid, Thiamethoxam, Myclobutanil, Paclobutrazol.
Option 2: 200 Pesticides including Abamectin, Spinosad (A, D), Etoxazole, Imidacloprid, Thiamethoxam, Myclobutanil, Paclobutrazol and 192 more.
- Moisture Content
· THC-A | THC-V | Δ-8-THC | Δ-9-THC | CBD | CBD-A | CBD-V | CBN | CBG | CBG-A | CBC
Top (10): (No THC-V)
· THC-A | Δ-8-THC | Δ-9-THC | CBD | CBD-A | CBD-V | CBN | CBG | CBG-A | CBC
Top (4): (THC+CBD)
· THC-A | Δ-9-THC | CBD | CBD-A
Terpene (Full): (Qualitative)
Find out everything about your strain, know what the major and minor aromatic compounds are that make your product unique. All percentages based off of volatile content of sample.
· 5-50 Terpene identifications possible
· Fragrance and Flavor compound detection
· Toxic Phthalate screening
· Adulteration and Contamination Screening
· Synthetic Terpene Screening
Terpene (Top 5): (Qualitative)
Learn the levels of the most popular cannabis Terpenes (beta-Myrcene, beta-Cayophyllene, Limonene, alpha-Pinene, Terpinolene)