- The chemical compounds found in cannabis that activate the cannabinoid receptors in our bodies. Potency is the fundamental analysis for all of your Cannabis testing and CBD testing needs.
- The volatile fragrance molecules found in all botanicals that give each plant its unique aroma and therapeutic values. Provide a detailed breakdown for all of your cannabis testing CofA's.
- Test the water concentration of your cannabis sample. The moisture level is the percentage of the sample’s total weight that is made up of water.
- Moisture Content
· THC-A | THC-V | Δ-8-THC | Δ-9-THC | CBD | CBD-A | CBD-V | CBN | CBG | CBG-A | CBC
Top (10): (No THC-V)
· THC-A | Δ-8-THC | Δ-9-THC | CBD | CBD-A | CBD-V | CBN | CBG | CBG-A | CBC
Top (4): (THC+CBD)
· THC-A | Δ-9-THC | CBD | CBD-A
Terpene (Full): (Qualitative)
Find out everything about your strain, know what the major and minor aromatic compounds are that make your product unique. All percentages based off of volatile content of sample.
· 5-50 Terpene identifications possible
· Fragrance and Flavor compound detection
· Toxic Phthalate screening
· Adulteration and Contamination Screening
· Synthetic Terpene Screening
Terpene (Top 5): (Qualitative)
Learn the levels of the most popular cannabis Terpenes (beta-Myrcene, beta-Cayophyllene, Limonene, alpha-Pinene, Terpinolene)